Yes. Always. Yoga is an ancient healing method that has been historically recorded and now scientifically proven to help those suffering from pain or injuries.
We have mats, water, and towels for sale but if you want to bring your own feel free to do so.
We have one shower, two bathrooms, two changing rooms, and a garden in the back that students and teachers frequently use to hang out in.
We have one shower in the studio so we prefer that people take showers when they get home. This is not a heated studio so you won’t necessarily walk home in a pool of sweat, however we encourage people to bring a change of clothes if that’s the case.
If you have questions about your practice please ask the teacher you are working with about it. Other teachers will be able to answer questions as well, but the teacher who is teaching you will have already been exposed to your practice. If you have studio related inquiries of questions, please contact any of the staff members and they will be able to help (see who is who here). Staff members can be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please respect the student-teacher relationship and follow any requests or instructions from your teacher. If you have any questions or comments the staff or teacher will be happy to address them.
- If it is your first day of practice, please arrive at least 15 minutes early, preferably 30 minutes early, so that we can register you. This also gives our teachers time to get to know you and your practice.
- Please keep the studio clean. We ask that you clean up around your mat and discard and trash in the waste baskets found around the studio.
- Please take your shoes off and place them neatly by the front door. No shoes are allowed in the studio.
- Please leave your bags and clothing in the cubby spaces found in the closet on the first floor or in the changing areas downstairs. Do not leave your items by the front door next to your shoes.
- Students should turn their mobile device off during practice.
- Please ensure that you and your yoga equipment are clean.
- If you need to leave early, please let the teacher know.
- Please arrive on time. Studio doors are locked 15 minutes after class, and generally when class starts. During meditation or Kriya doors are looked in the beginning of class. No late students are permitted in the school after doors are locked.
- Please refrain from unnecessary talking during class. We welcome questions during class if it is related to your practice.
- Refrain from eating at least 2-3 hours before your practice. Drink plenty of water after your practice.
- If you have studio related inquiries of questions, please contact any of the staff members and they will be able to help (see who is who here). Staff members can be e-mailed at email@example.com.